Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

deleted items retention

Status
Not open for further replies.

rmcguire80

IS-IT--Management
May 31, 2012
US
We have the deleted items retention set on our database to 14 days and for our users to use the database defaults but on some of the users its still showing deleted items earlier than 14 days old....They have the Use Mailbox Database defaults marked within their storage quotas setting on their mailbox as well

Any help would be appreciated

Do I put this in the exchange Management Shell or Powershell?

so I have set the schedule, so now just wait and see if for the two mailboxes I have set if this processes tomorrow morning?

thanks for your help

still after running this when I run Get-Mailbox Server | fl Name, ManagedFolderAssitantSchedule, Im not seeing anything

could I please get some more assistance on this as when I run the above script nothing comes up....we have the retention policies along with the appropriate tags to only hold 14 days in the deleted items, but for the two users who we have this assigned to its not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back