Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Delete Call Pickup Groups

Status
Not open for further replies.

amar0315

IS-IT--Management
Sep 5, 2013
US
So apparently we have been copying TNs to save time and it had a RPNG of 999. Now I have more than a few hundred users on this group, a few who randomly decided to see what pickup button was and started intercepting phone calls. Would this be in the same ld (ld 81), where you would do the list command? Thanks

[sub]TTY #11 LOGGED IN GENE 13:49 23/1/2014

>ld 81
FEA000

REQ lst
CUST
DATE
PAGE
DES
FEAT rnp
RNPG 999
FEAT (return thru)[/sub]

~~
Gene at GHTROUT.com

This will delete the whole 999 group?

No it will not delete the group. You have to touch every phone

Yup that is not happening. We are talking about 500 phones. Well I guess I will just change the RNPG to 0 on the TN we copy it from. Thanks.

Copying sets is not always a good thing, as you have found out. By default RNPG is 0 and pick up is denied.

No kidding. But I just took over this system. Slowly but surely it would be weeded out. Definitely was not fun this morning when everyone stumbled upon it. Thanks again guys!

Start a script? I mean, I know was a script is but I can do that on this system? I am pretty intermediate when it comes to this stuff, but you could you elaborate more about making a script for this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back