Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Delete calendar contents

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcvpjd3

IS-IT--Management
Apr 2, 2001
GB
Is there any way to completely wipe a Notes 6 calendar. I've got some problems with mine and deleting the individual items isn't feasable as most of them were repeat tasks that have become individual tasks spanning years into the future.

any help appreciated

Patrick

gears.gif

I am not an expert, but if you go into your mail file and go to All documents (possibly under Views depending on your version) you will see all documents here, this includes calendar entries as well as emails. if you sort them by sender, the calendar entries will be ones with your own name, and will have an icon to indicate if they are meetings, reminders etc, you could select them all this way and delete them in the same way you would emails, just be wary not to delete anything by accident that you wish to keep.

Though perhaps there is an easier way, but this is how I would do it.

"Stupid isn't not knowing the answer, it's not asking the question

If you switch to calendar and choose 'All Calendar Entries' it will show you all your calendar entries.

You can also create a new view and set Formula Selection to see only calendar entries you need. In this case you can delete all of them and avoid any view's Evens (ie. Postdelete).

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back