Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Definity using ASA

Status
Not open for further replies.

instalcor

Programmer
Aug 12, 2010
US
I need to have a toll free 800 number ring two phones at the same time. My issue is I don't know where to look for and find this number in programming. I am using the ASA (Avaya Site Administration). Do I find this in the "Start Emulation" or "Start GEDI" and how do I find this and make the number ring on two phones at the same time? Thank you for your help.

The problem is that call forwarding has no impact on terminating-extension groups. You may need to put something else in place, since it sounds like your orginal request has changed.

What happens when extension 2000 goes to lunch? Does that number need to be picked up someplace else, too?

Susan
You can have it all. You just can't have it all at once.

They keep changing things on me. sorry... No need to forward 2000.

*800 number needs to ring at extension 1000 and 2000 (this can be at the same time or 1000 ring 3 times then hunts to 2000 for 3 rings then goes to 1000 VM box)

*at the end of a cycle the call must go to 1000 VM box

*1000 goes to lunch and forwards her calls to extension 3000. They need the 800 number to forward as well as her own extension to 3000.

Thanks for the help

How does extension activate the call-forward to extension 3000? Call-Forward FAC or Send-All-Calls?

Susan
You can have it all. You just can't have it all at once.

She selects menu on her phone then selects forward then the extension number 3000.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back