Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

DEFINITY Intra-switch CDR Issue: Cannot remove extension from list 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 10, 2008
US
Hi guys. Was wondering if someone could possibly help me. I have an extension that was added to the intra switch CDR list for call accounting purposes. I'm now trying to remove the extension from the Definity switch altogether but cannot because it is part of the CDR list. When I do a change intra-switch CDR, it only lists the first 200 entries and my extension is higher than the range shown. I tried doing an add intra-switch CDR thinking that it would display all the current members but it gives you a blank form. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks!!

Try cha intra xxxx, where xxxx is the extension you wish to delete...It should display it at the very beginning, just like the auth code screen...

gblucas

Type "Ch intra XXXX" as your command.

When you hit enter it will bring you to that portion of the
list.

Press the space bar to delete then enter (F3 if using the SAT) the extension will be gone after this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back