Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Definity G 3 tellling me that CMS exceeded trunk

Status
Not open for further replies.

GloriaE

Technical User
Oct 14, 2003
US
We are trying to add more trunk groups in our pbx but when trying to add we getting a mesesage " CMS measured trunks exceeds maximum " Where in CMS do I go to add more capacity" Please advise, our new trunk group can not be added until I figure out how to change CMS. Thanks so much

You will need to go into System Setup within CMS then into Data Storage Allocation, there you will be able to increase measurements for both Trunk Groups and Trunks. But before you increase the current measurements, you will need to check the Available Space for your ACD. You will find the Available Space within the Free Space Allocation that is also under System Setup.

thanks so much, I thought I could do this in certervu v9 but I get "CMS must be in single user mode,data collection must be turned off on all ACD;s" So this means I have to do this in CMS right? thanks so much for your help on this

I dont know where the cms state window is i dont know how to put myself in single user mode so that I can change the data storage alocation. can you help or can I do ths via centevu supervisor v6

PBX Tekky,
thank you so much for all your help. I was able to follow your directions and do everythign from centervu, It was right in front of my face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back