Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Definity Audix / Slim Audix TN-568 cable pinout

Status
Not open for further replies.

xdm

Technical User
Jun 2, 2014
US
Hi all,

I have a Definity Audix (Slim Audix) TN-568 and it is missing the cable that breaks out the RS-232 and ethernet ports. I need to gain access to the console for programming. This is a lab system that is not being used in a production enviroment. I don't have a budget to purchase this special cable, but I can easily make one if I can find the pinout. I can't find it in any of the documents. Does anyone have the pinout or willing to tone it out? Also, if someone has a spare cable, would they be willing to allow me to rent it for a week? If so, let me know how much and I will prepay and take care of shipping both ways.

Why bother the definity audix is no longer supported and will eat tapes left and right and besides almost impossible to acuire

acss sme acis sme acss cm 5.2.1 acss cm and cmm acss aura messaging.

I didn't think it used a tape drive. It has a hard drive and a magneto optical drive. What would you recommend? The purpose of the Definity Audix is to tinker with and to get voicemail working on a system that I just play with and learn on. Is there a stand alone Audix that would be inexpensive to acquire and better to work with? I guess I just really want to hear Lorraine Nelson say "Your call is being answered by Audix". I have always loved these systems and just recently got a chance to play with them. I know its very old, but for me its also a lot of fun.

I would purchase an intuity audix or an intuity audix lx from the secondary market, stay away from the definity audix!

Thanks for the info. I will look for an Intuity Audix. I hate to throw away the Definity Audix. I still want to find the cable so I can take a look at it.

You still should be able to buy one from the secondary market

If you can not find this cable I believe my company has one for sale, just let me know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back