Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Default Voicemail Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MerajMohammed

IS-IT--Management
May 19, 2011
Hi ,

Is it possible to view the default voicemail applicaiton,which is part of the **1001 Short-Code?,if yes,what is the location of the applicaiton.

When I call make a to an extension, if the user does not respond to the call then I would be directed to his/her Voicemail.

The Prompt that is being played is "Your Call is been answered by IP Office" , and it continues the Call Flow by asking to record the message, Etc.

I need to know if that application can be manipulated via Voicemail Pro.

Yes, look at the user start points in VM Pro, there must be some programming in there, **1001 is not a default shortcode someone has created that :)

ACSS (SME)
APSS (SME)

"I'm just off to Hartlepool to buy some exploding trousers

Hi amriddle01,

Below is a Default Short Code for access voicemail.

Short Code *17

Is it possible to view this application in VM Pro.

No, there is nothing to view, it is just a prompt that is played. But you can change what happens on per user or system wide basis by manipulating/adding call flows in the user or default start points :)

ACSS (SME)
APSS (SME)

"I'm just off to Hartlepool to buy some exploding trousers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back