Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

default extension divert

Status
Not open for further replies.

velovooma

Technical User
Jun 12, 2006
ZA
how could i set up a default for all extensions to divert to a certain number without setting up a personal number profile for each individual number

Hi,

CDCOI:[INTDIV=...][,PRIDIV=...][,PUBDIV=...][,CUST=...];

From Alex...
An extension possessing the category direct diversion permitted can request that calls to the extension shall be diverted to the common/customer divertee position, provided no individual divertee position has been initiated. The common divertee position are common for all users in the system.

Regards
Isinor

will it accept "all" for "cust" because i dont want to sit and run this command for all 1300 extensions

Hi,

CUST is an optional parameter... you do not need to use it.

Regards
Isinor

ok so which parameter can be set to all?? and which must contain the destination extension

Hi,

INTernal Calls, PUBlic Network Calls and PRIvate network calls can be set with this command.

The following example sets INTernal calls to ring extension 6000...

ADCOI:INTDIV=6000;

Regards
Isinor

ah ok thanks, that helps, hopefully my alex is up and running again soon so i wont have to bug you guys, thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back