Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Default Email in Acrobat Pro...

Status
Not open for further replies.

cathymoak

Instructor
Jul 14, 2009
US
I have created a form in Acrobat Professional and when I open it the submit button sends it to an email address I don't want to use. How do I change the default email address for the submit. BTW I am a MAC...

I'm not sure if the program has functionality differences between Mac & PC. I'm PC - Make sure that you are using the form tools. Double click your submit button to get to its properties. Under Actions tab find out what is there - is it Submit Form or Run a JavaScript?

If it is JavaScript, click to highlight Run a JavaScript and click the Edit button at the bottom of the window. You will see the email address there. All you need to do is delete the wrong email address and type in the right one. Click OK, then click OK again to exit the properties.

Hope this helps!

I tried to take it one day at a time, but a whole bunch of them attacked me at once!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back