Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

DEE issue on MiVoice 250 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tripoth

Technical User
Jun 10, 2002
US
Just completed my first MiVoice installation and am all new to the Mitel platform.
Everything went well....OK, the client did not want much, so there is that, but I am having an issue with the DEE programming.

Client transfers call to a phantom extension because this person is a remote salesman. Created the user and the mobile phone to ring at the same time.
Works fine as it rings the cell phone, but it never allows the caller to leave a message on the cell phone.

Caller hears ringing no answer while the salesperson gets a message that is just stating press # to accept the call in his mailbox(Which is what he gets when he answers the call on his cell).

Is there a way to have the call actually go into the cell voicemail through DEE or do I have to rethink what I am doing and have a forwarding placed on an extension?

Would disabling human answer supervision do the trick?

It is not a BP250 that is being discussed. BP doesn't have DEE

The Mitel 5000 has now been renamed to MiVoice Office 250. It is in correct forum.

Hi inlsp05,

That article is from 2011.
Yes it was called the Mitel 5000 but when Mitel acquired Aastra they also had a product called the 5000.
The Aastra product took the Mitel 5000 name and what was known as the Mitel 5000 CP (old inter-tel product) is now known as the Mitel Mivoice Office 250.

Thanks for the help all and the clarification.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back