Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Decrypting micros ISL Files... 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

microsGuy16

Programmer
May 26, 2016
US
Just wanted to start a new thread on this since the topic keeps coming up, and let folks know that there is not presently a way to decrypt an ISL file in micros. I've been working with micros for over 20 years and have not seen any successful way of doing it without reaching out to Oracle/micros directly (I'm sure they will not do it for you, unless they know you are the author of the script) ... The purpose of encrypting ISL files in the first place is so that no one else can read them and/or make changes & steal code. It's like handing over the source code to an EXE file... If you need help with trying to build some code, post a new thread and I'm sure you will get a response.​

Wow that is awesome :) Does anyone have the non enhanced fidelio ISL file?

non enhanced Fidelio ISL... this is integrated in RES 3700
Create a new IFC - TCP/IP without ISL checked and a Tender with Reference Required..it will work out of the box.

MicrosChxGuy,

Just requested access to the dropbox link. Trying to determine the issue with an ISL file.
Thank you, this could be a job saving solution.

Another request was sent. Thanks in advance

Stefan D / saftware.dev@gmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back