Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Decompile FXP 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, but not worth it. I have only one fxp.

Mike G

I take it Gegabor verified he was the owner of that fxp.

I too got that result from Refox but wasn't sure about posting it.

Thank you

Steve Williams
VFP9, SP2, Windows 10

Thanks Mike! You saved hours for me!

That's pretty impressive (Refox)

Regards

Griff
Keep [Smile]ing

There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.

I'm trying to cut down on the use of shrieks (exclamation marks), I'm told they are !good for you.

Griff

No not refox, but Refox would give a similar result.

Steve Williams

I did not use Refox, the tool I use is called DVFP written in France. With no warning about ownership.

If you want to get the best response to a question, please check out FAQ184-2483 first.

Mike Lewis said:
Just out or curiosity, Mike, would DVFP have restored the comments (if any)?

I think it is the same as Refox, no.

If you want to get the best response to a question, please check out FAQ184-2483 first.

The ownership concern is a bit weird when posting the complete source code. It doesn't become public domain by that. I think it's only valuable when you have pdftotext.exe, too and that either is freeware or needs a license. So I'd not be too concerned. Maybe a good idea to redflag the post and ask this to be removed permanently (not just deleted and still available by a remaining link to the deleted post).

Chriss

Criss

Deleted as suggested. Hope that OP got what he needed first.

Hi Mike G

I did not use Refox, the tool I use is called DVFP written in France. With no warning about ownership.

Hope there was no offence caused. I've seen many posts where requests are made to "decompile" source code without evidence it actually belongs to the person posting the request.

I see the post has now been deleted anyway.

Best wishes.

Thank you

Steve Williams
VFP9, SP2, Windows 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back