Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Dear Sir, I wanted to know wheth 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

progfox

Programmer
Jun 15, 2003
IN
Dear Sir,

I wanted to know whether we can use the OLE (MS Powerpoint)in foxpro. Well I want the power point presentation to run via foxpro.

If possible please provide me the codes.

Thanx & regards

Chandan

Thanx for showing interest in the query. Well we can do the things in VB U know. I want to know by same process we can implement the things in foxpro also?

Chandan

progfox and BPeisch

I'm surprised that BPeisch would say that, but I did an Powerpoint automation in VFP last year, so I can say: yes you can automate Powperpoint in VFP. Here is a link to get you going.
"HOWTO: Automate PowerPoint Using Visual FoxPro"
[ignore][/ignore]

Mike Gagnon

If you want to get the best response to a question, please check out FAQ184-2483 first.

Hi Mike,

Guess I should have checked again. I remember trying to do this with an older version of PP, and at that time it didn't work.

-BP

Dear Sirs

Thanx for ur's attention to my query. Mgagnon's solution was very good and with help of that I got the solution I wanted.

Once again thank U very much

regards

Chandan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back