Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Dear Sir, can you tech me how to

Status
Not open for further replies.

nxan1990

IS-IT--Management
Jul 21, 2017
VN
Dear Sir,

can you tech me how to configure expansion for 2 Unit on NEC SV9100. I have 2 units:
- I put the IP address 1 for CPU 1, IP address for CPU 2
But extension from CPU 1 can not call to Extension from CPU 2.
Thank you for your help

Expanding a SV9100 requires an expansion card in the main cabinet and an expansion card in the second cabinet, no IP addressing or second CPU is required.
The following blades are required, GPZ-BS10/GPZ-BS11. Each has a dedicated slot in the cabinet, and connects via a LAN cable supplied with the card. In addition, you will probably need more port licenses.
I suggest you call your vendor and get a trained qualified technician to do this.

Dear sir,

the license show netlink node

Since the SV9100 is a current NEC product, and it is licensed through another vendor. I cannot assist you any further due to contract obligations. Maybe someone else in this forum can assist.

Best to contact a local certified vendor who is trained on setting up Netlink as it can sometimes be a challenge to configure correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back