Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Dear All I have a problem in IPO

Status
Not open for further replies.

mtiger

IS-IT--Management
Mar 4, 2015
EG
Dear All

I have a problem in IPOCC R9.1.6. I have installed it and uploading the license on both the IPOCC server and IPO 500 v2 control unit and it gives me valid. The synchronization is working correctly. and when I logged into the IPOCC user interface, it gives me the message of no local telephone is configured despite the IP phone 1608 are connected to the IPO 500 v2 and working properly and I can call the agents internally.the problem is that the IPOCC server does not see the avaya IP phones. and when I make a call the the topic, it gives me music on hold message which means that all agents are busy now but no calls in the system.
1.Can license of IPOCC R9.0.3 working correctly with IPOCC R9.1.6?
2. Can any one helps me to solve that problem?

Thanks alot in advance.

Do you enter the extension you wanna use when you're logging into IPOCC UI?

"Trying is the first step to failure..." - Homer

yes, when I want to login the IPOCC User interface ,it gives me the extension of the available agents and I enter the username and password and when I logged in it tell me that are you sure you want to login and now local telephone exist.

Also when I opened the error list of the IPOCC, I see the error of Task tag can not be accessed, there is no local telephone configured at the workplace.
error_list_13072016_ewcsqb.jpg

You'll need to look in TTrace logs, probably chap logs.

Most likely, but since it uses it's own TAPI driver it's hard to know where he got it wrong.

I have the following license in IPO:
1. VMPro recording administrator
2.incremental voicemail ports
3.essential and preferred edition license
4.wave user
5. Avaya IP endpoint license
6.Third party API license

Are these license are correct for IPO release 9.1.6 or not?

Did you configure the agents properly, have you selected the telephony option for the agents?

Yes, it is configured properly, and the synchronization is working well as when we configure the agents in the IPOCC it appears in the IO manager

Have you tried looking at the chap trace yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back