Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Dealing with image samples (smaller size than real one)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cesark

Programmer
Dec 20, 2003
Hi,

Which is the best ASP.NET control to display an image (product photo) that is only a small sample to be enlarged when the user clicks on it and/or in an hyperlink below?

I ask it because now I use this control, and in this way:
Code:
<asp:imagebutton ID="product_image” Width="80" Height="60" OnClick=" view_real_size” runat="server" />

And then the sub to view the real size photo:
Code:
Sub view_real_size(sender As Object, e As System.Web.UI.ImageClickEventArgs)
  Response.Redirect(product_image.ImageUrl)
End Sub

This doesn’ t work in Netscape 7.2, more than real size photo is displayed where the control is placed, I mean a bigger real size photo.

How can I solve this?

Thank you

This doesn’ t work in Netscape 7.2, more than real size photo is displayed where the control is placed, I mean a bigger real size photo.
I don't understand what you mean by this. Can you explain?

Need help finding an answer?

Try the Search Facility or read FAQ222-2244 on how to get better results.

When this code is executed in Netscape:
<asp:imagebutton ID="product_image” Width="80" Height="60" OnClick=" view_real_size” runat="server" />

Instead of display a very small photo (like Internet Explorer does) it shows a very big photo (even bigger than the real size of the photo)

Sorry, just to clarify, once the OnClick event runs and the user is redirected to the actual url of the image (e.g. the image that is shown is bigger than the actual image?

Need help finding an answer?

Try the Search Facility or read FAQ222-2244 on how to get better results.

Is smaller than the actual size (displayed in Netscape). So, before is enlarged displays a very big photo, and when you enlarge it is resized to its real size (which is smaller).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back