Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Dead Air after reboot

Status
Not open for further replies.

davemh

MIS
May 31, 2001
US
We have a 61C with CallPilot. After a system shutdown/restart (just flipped the breakers-didn't take CallPilot down gently) the system came back up, call pilot channels show idle but when dialing into voicemail just get one ring then dead air. Went thru Conf.Wizard again which does a shutdown and restart but still dead air....Am I missing something easy? I've never brought the switch and CallPilot down and up before.
Thanks for any help!

I've seen this on an Option 61C with a 702t server. What kind of CP server do you have? After lots of troubleshooting, we ended up swapping the MGate card and the MPB 96 card in the CallPilot. We then ran Config Wizard and reloaded the languages.

Before you go to that extreme, and depending on what server platform you have, you might try a couple things 1st:

1. reseat the MGate card
2. run config wizard and reload the languages

If those fail, then you might need to swap hardware like we did.

War Eagle!
Lions Baseball '09!

Thanks! It was after we reloaded languages and went to reseat the callpilot card that I finally noticed the controller card was disabled.....duh...all working now....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back