Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

DDSL & DDCS 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

stemanc

Technical User
Nov 27, 2006
GB
When DDSL or DDCS become DSBL i normally have to get the Vendor to reset them, can someone tell how i reset them.

in ld 75

check which ones are off:

stat ddsl
stat ddcs

I find it's better to dis both off and then restart them.

so

dis ddsl xx
dis ddcs xx (associated ddcs)

then

enl ddcs xx
enl ddsl xx

strt xx

if it's good you'll get a DTM301 message after the start and you can check by

stat ddsl
stat ddcs

It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you.

Cheers thanks alot i'll try it next time they go down, what causes these to DSBL the vendor tells me erros in the echange is that a fob off

can be problems in the exchange, lose connections to the switch or any number of things. what's the alarm given next to the DSBL? that gives a good idea of the fault.

the switch basically counts up the error's until it reaches a set threshold in a set time and then dis's the circuit. these are defined in LD74.

DDSL 82

ALRM TBF 05(S) 00(H) 01
FAE 02(S) 01(H) 04
HER 01(M) 01(H) 10
TSF 00(S) 00(H) 00
AIS 01(M) 01(H) 04
LOI 00(S) 00(H) 00
DAI 01(M) 01(H) 05

It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you.

Ideally if they've been down for a while, both ends should be started at the stame time 'A & B' end so Its wise to touch base with your provider of this circuit, just in case it doesn't establish on 'start up'

Cheers!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back