Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

DCH Trace - Incoming Call Barred?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRNurse

IS-IT--Management
Feb 2, 2005
AU
Any ideas on what would cause this?
% DCH 62 OMSG SETUP REF 0000001E CH 62 30 TOD 10:21:24
% FEAT :NAS
% FEAT :NCID
% PROGRESS: ORIG ADDR IS NOT ISDN
% CALLING #:92614 NUM PLAN: PRIVATE
% CALLED #:92024 NUM PLAN: PRIVATE
%
% DCH 62 IMSG REL COMP REF 0000001E CH 62 30 TOD 10:21:24
% CAUSE :INCOMING CALL BARRED
% DIAG: 199

very strange numbers,, a 5 digit dn calling another 5 digit dn from a trunk.. is that what your trying to do? i have that on a tie but not from the pstn

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

The only way barring an incoming call on a DID trunk is with CLS RDI. I guess your trunk is not DID... but check CLS anyway...

We use 5 digit extensions in the building due to large numbers of extensions.
Strangely enough, we found that calling over the MCDN produced inconsistent results, and only by enabling 1 channel (any channel) on both Primary and Backup D-Channels on the MCDN caused the complaints to immediately stop?
Bizarre! Since we've done that no complaints have occurred, but I'm at a loss to explain why disabling 1 channel would do that. We have 10 PRI's between the 2 systems, meaning we now "only" have 299 channels, not 300?

isn't there any blocking values in the incoming member? Compare the faulty one and a running one LD 20 PRT TNB

Nothing, all identical? Have changed both sides to only have 29 channels and no problems?
If ever we find out, will post and let you all know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back