Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

DCH errors

Status
Not open for further replies.

ziggydavie

IS-IT--Management
Nov 23, 2008
FR
I just power cycled an 81c [ power maintenance window ] and on boot i happen to have this error coming up on console , as am fairly new to this system i am not sure what this error means or what i should do in that case;

DCH055 DCH: 62 RLS NO RESPONSE TIME: 0:51:34 0/00/0

as well as this just came up;

TIM001 01:00 0/0/0 CPU 1

i would appreciate some pointers on this.

thx

Most likely it was down before you power cycled the switch

OLD ROLMEN WORKING ON NORTELS AND AVAYA

This error was not there before, only happened when i recycled the 81c, any way i can troubleshoot this situation am not entirely sure how to go about it some pointers would be highly appreciated.

thx

The T1 may have not been used or even turned up before the power cycle. Rebooting will make the swirch try to enable it. I would look to see if there si a cricuit connected and check to see if it was being used brfore the maintenance.

Thanks,

Buddy

Linked in Profile

Now go to LD 60 and key in stat. One of the loops should show 55 at the end. You nee to find what loop has been assigned to it.

Finally go to LD 21 and key in e.g.

REQ LTM
CUST 0
enter and enter etc until you see all your routes and trunks. Hopefully one of them will point to the loop / member and any designation messages could help you find out what DCH 55 was used for?.

All the best

Firebird Scrambler
Meridian 1 / Succession and BCM / Norstar Programmer in the UK

If it's working, then leave it alone!.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back