Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Dayly appointment calendar in Access 2000 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

rillaru

Technical User
Mar 8, 2006
BE
I would like to add a form looking like the outlook daily form (calendar) into access and connect it to a date field and a time field in a table.
So I am speaking of a possibility to select a specific date and the selecting a time slot on that date, each time showing the slots already reserved.
Does anyone have an idea

Thx, I will have a look at it.

After a first quick look I yhink this might be interesting. It's not a 100% solution, but a good start

Ian's example is a real good start. I used example before and did some modification, by replacing the textboxes with listboxes, so that you can have multiple events in a day with different times. Then I changed the event input form to look more like an Outlook Appointment with times and duration. It worked well.

Hi,

I stumbled across the link to referee assistant Calcontrol - and it is BRILLIANT just what I am looking for. However - 1 slight problem - when ever I click on a date the input box that opens has the wrong date at the top of it. It opens with right day but wrong month and day number. Is this easy to fix?

Many thanks,

Steven

mp9 - thanks for that post. I found that years ago and couldn't remember the site so I could reference others to it. What I like about it, is that you don't have to worry about different platforms or versions of Access.
Also, my clients like it because it's compact and easy to use.

Does anyone know how to fix the error in the database??

It saves all the 'events' to January.

if this worked - it would be perfect for me.

MAny thanks in advance.

Steven

Are you sure the date on your computer is set correctly?

The Missinglinq

Richmond, Virginia

There's ALWAYS more than one way to skin a cat!

MajP - I too find the calender app brilliant and use it as a base for keeping track of my own schedule. I'm curious though about your use of listboxes in place of textboxes, but I just can't picture it. Any chance we could see an example? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back