Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Daylight savings time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you mean globally do it? If your time is correct and you have daylight savings checked what is the issue?

JohnThePhoneGuy

"If I can't fix it, it's not broke!

Its and hour off. daylight savings did not work on it. I want to know if I can do it from the system console. ie logging into it.

I only know CLI, not element manager.

you can log in remotely to LD 2 and set the date and time there if you have access.

JohnThePhoneGuy

you will have to disable NTP on the SS, then set it correct in ld 2

Mato' Was'aka

There is a patch for it, the work around, pick an incorrect timezone that gives you the time you want. lame.

Mato' Was'aka

was the date for the change moved to the new dates?

Signature===========================================
Artificial Intelligence Is No Match for Natural Stupidity.

The latest survey shows that 3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the population.

The original point and click interface was a Smith & Wesson.

Red meat is not bad for you, it is the green fuzzy meat that is bad.

seems like it wouldn't be, being this is the end of the 2nd year it has been enforce.

Mato' Was'aka

Thanks for everyones help. I was able to log in thru the phone itself and change it that way. All phones time was changed.

Ah this was a BCM, that explains the Element manager screen.

If you set your date and time to look at your trunks it will be automatic as long as your telco is sending that time info. Some do, some don't.

JohnThePhoneGuy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back