Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Daylight Savings Time in Option 11C

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest_imported

Jan 1, 1970
Anyone have any idea if there is any possibility to set a daylight savings time rule so that you dont have to set it manually twice every year. I have a Nortel 11C Option with the latest release and was wondering if anyone might have some trick or other program that they are currently using automaticlly adjust daylight savings time.

Look at your Input/Output guide for LD 02. You can set your Spring/Fall Forward times/date and Backward times/date. This way the time will change automatically for you.

How about setting the time on the switch to somehow sync with the atomic clock. Any way or possibility to sync it with the atomic clock or with my server so that the time is the same exact as it is on my computers for my users. My users complain if it is one minute off between the time on the telephone and the time on the computer so I adjust it manually on the switch by myself to try to be the same exact but not perfect. My server is sync with the atomic clock so I was just wondering if there is any way to sync the switch to one of them.

Thanks Rhack5595 I will try that tomorrow to see if it works.

New Techy
I have the instructions for this ,,,send me your email and i will forward you the details
colin.mawbey1@virgin.net

Colin

1. LD 2

.FWTM 3 L 1 1
3 = 3.month (March);
L = last weak of month (Last )
1 = Sunday (2 = Monday, … 7 = Saturday)
1 = time 01
.BWTM 10 L 1 1
10 = 10.month (october);
L = last weak of month (Last )
1 = Sunday (2 = Monday, … 7 = Saturday)