Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Day light savings time. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

DEADbyWEDNESDAY

IS-IT--Management
Jan 20, 2007
US
I understand that this year the USgovernment changed it. the windows 2000 os wont correct the time properly with out a patch from cisco.

does anyone have any word on this.

Maugwai thank you, typically cisco best practise is to not install anything on a cisco box without approval from cisco. I would expect cisco to put out a patch from the CCO.

stay away from water and dont eat after midnight. LOL

Thanks again.

Cisco has put out advisaries for this issue that addresses all VoIP servers and IOS issues. The fixes are based on the CCM, Unity, IPCC versions and vary a little. I'd Google Cisco DST fixes and see if it comes up with the documents named:

US Year 2007 Daylight Saving Time Changes and Unified Communication Products

and
Daylight Savings Time recommendations 2 0.doc

Be aware as of Friday all the patches haven't been released by Cisco. Thanks for the star.

We are actually installing the patches tonight on our stuff. I'll let you all know how it goes and what problems may have been experienced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back