Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

dave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

coldfused

Technical User
Jan 27, 2001
US
ok man..now i have another problem.. take a look at this link please..notice i put the E only on scene1(or the home page)..all the rest of the scenes tween fine..scene 1 with the E tweens are bogged..is this because of the heavy scripting..and if so how do we fix this problem(if we can)..and dave please if you would take a look at oldnewbies signature gif..that is the way i would like for the E to spin except unlike his i want the E to complete the rotation..but the bottom to stay flush with the floor like that..how do we change the script to make it so..

here's the link...

e.gif

virtuality2001@aol.com

i'm kinda guessing now that the problem is being caused by my processor?.because if you take a look at scene 1 when it bogs it is even bogging the little e on the contact swf that is embeded in the left column set..if it's bogging another swf that is not related then would i be correct by thinking it's my processor..
e.gif

virtuality2001@aol.com

you're spot on, and that's the only drawback with this. If you take a look at pinkzeppelin.com you'll see that I removed the cubes on a couple of pages to reduce the processor intensity, wheras before i had it on every page.

I'll have a look at the code over the weekend and see if I can trim it down.

dave
dave@pinkzeppelin.com

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^​

alright thanks..
e.gif

virtuality2001@aol.com

how big is that file francois..
e.gif

virtuality2001@aol.com

sorry those links don't work cause of 50-crappy-megs.com. Click

and click Spinning E (SWF) in the download bar on the left. The FLA won't download but if anyone wants it i can email it as its only tiny. ;-) Nick Price
nick.price@misuk.net

Hi Nick,

I would love to have a look at that fla if you could send it my way.

Adam@PoetAsylum.com

thanks,
Adam

Hi Nick,

I'd be interested in taking a look if you could send it to me...?

rod.allsopp@c-3.co.uk

Cheers

Rod B-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back