Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

DateTime Picker

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevejones

Programmer
Jul 3, 2002
GB
Hi All,

Does anyone know how to change the forecolor (fontcolor) of the datetime picker. I can amend the colors of the popup calendar, but not the actual combo where the text is displayed.

Any Ideas?

Steve

I don't think you can Steve - a few months ago I developed some data-entry custom controls that would change colour if the value entered was invalid in some way (e.g. out of range). One of them used a DateTimePicker and I remember that I had to leave it so the user had to drop down the calendar to see if it had changed colour - I'm pretty sure (although this is from memory, so I could be mistaken) that there was no easy way to change the combo's font colour (or background colour, for that matter). Of course, there might be a way to do it with some fiendishly clever use of API calls, but I don't think I looked into that...

Regards, gkrogers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back