Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Date time Picker

Status
Not open for further replies.

sanjna000

Programmer
Aug 1, 2003
GB
Hi ,
Does anyone know from where in the additional control dialog box i can find date time picker. I tried AccalendarDctrl class, but didn't workout since that control was unknown. Presumbly i have to install it. If so can anyone give me the default location?
Thanks,
Sanjna...

Hi Sanjna,

In the Additional Controls Dialog Box the control is called "Microsoft Date and Time Picker Control 6.0 (SP4)". If it is not listed there you can try to find the following file on your system (default location is C:\Windows\System) MSCOMCT2.OCX. If the file is present you can add a reference to it from within your VBA project. In your VBE editor select Tools - References... - [Browse] --> browse for the file and open it.
The MSCOMCT2.OCX is installed with an installation of MS Access.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Unica

Hi Unica,

I've got office 97. I tried to find MSCOMCT2.OCX file, but couldn't locate it. Any idea?

Thanks for u r help!
Sanjna...

Hi Sanjna,

I think you might find it on the microsoft site. Go to search.microsoft.com and enter mscomct2.ocx as the search word. Or else try searching for it in Google, it must be out there somewhere ;-)

Good luck!

Regards,
Unica

Thanks Unica. i will do that.
Cheers,
Sanjna...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back