Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Date Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

mccoubreyp

IS-IT--Management
Dec 17, 2001
GB
Folks,

I am having a problem with one of the dates in a data base (Notes 6.5.1 and therfore I might be in the wrong forum!) that I think might be steming from the OS but I can't be sure. Here's the situation:

3 clustered Notes Servers
All running w2k server

when performing a search on a document on one of the servers, the date that the document was created has a number attached to it. For example, if the document was created on 28 january to date would be as follows: 28/02/200428. The number of the day in the year is appended onto the year. This is only happening on one server as I have mentioned but all 3 servers have identical (that I can see) date/time settings. In fact, I have gone so far as to set the first server as the authouritive time server for the other 2. But still having this issue only on the 2nd server.

Has anyone got an idea as to how I can get rid of this?

Thanks In advance

Phil

Check the server time zones.

-------------------------------

If it doesn't leak oil it must be empty!!

I have check the time zones. They are all the same GMT....

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back