Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Date display on outbound faxes

Status
Not open for further replies.

shuanpicto

Programmer
May 27, 2005
GB
We have now got faxing from the desktop via callpilot but on our outbound faxes the date displayed on the default cover page that is delivered with the fax is in an american format. I would like to change this to English format but can't see how. The cover sheet printed is one that comes out even if i select no cover sheet so I am thinking it is a default cover sheet that has to be printed.

I have tried changing the local on the callpilot server Os but this hasnt made a difference. Is there somewhere else that it pulls this information from?

Thanks

I' ve also the same prôblém and the thing is that when you send à fax on the cover sheet that you don't want the number is your Main DN not the DN for the fax , for the reply it's not easy!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back