Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Date and Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

teclesoft

IS-IT--Management
Oct 14, 2010
BR
Hi, How can I set data and time on Hipath 3800 through Manager E? Yesterday ended up energy and Ks are showing wrong date and time.

Regards,

Homero

you can't, through the fires or second extension port (100-101) program 52 time and 53 date

Tradução do português para inglês
Let me get this straight, I can not set the date and time using the Manager And I have to do using the first or the second KS KS, is it?

it just goes down the page until its disappears into the archives

You can set the date and time on Manager E on a 3800 via the Online tool in the programming. Select Online in the transfer area of the tool and a seperate window will open with a virtual phone, the ext number of this device can be set in programming if needed for testing (found as the last port in the staions tab).

When the screen opens you will see the virtual phone display and all just do as normal *95 31994 tick 31994 tick 52 * set time hey presto!

And if you don't have a Manager E, but you do have access to the network and there is a LIM or HG1500 card your HiPath which you can ping in the network.

Open a dosbox

typ; telnet x.x.x.x <enter> (x.x.x.x = ip address of hipath)

*95 31994 <enter> 31994 <enter> .....ect

Good luck...

Avaya_Red.gif

Dain Bramaged

It´s very nice, there are many ways for do this procedure.

Thanks a lot.

Homero

Bas1234 - so that would be an alternative way to interface with the system without Manager E?

An alternative for the "online" extension in the Man-E

Avaya_Red.gif

Dain Bramaged

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back