Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

datagrid is confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

StylizIT

Programmer
Dec 4, 2003
NL
Hi all,

I've got a datagrid and it worx almost perfect, the only thing that's bothering me is next:

The paging-property of the grid is set to true and it is paging well. But now I've got a button in my datagrid and the button gets a couple of statistics of the column where the button is. The buttons doesn't give any problems, but the when I click to the next page of the grid, It thinks I pushed the button.

How can I resolve this problem? Any help is welcome...

You can better regret that you have done something than regret the fact you done nothing

Give us some code, also check the name of the button, make sure it's not named "submit" (had a friend do that before drove me nuts until I relized the name was submit).

I already fixed it,

When I push the button it gives a value to a variable.
When you click the paging-thing, the variable= ""

So i build a check to see the length and only do something when the length > 0.

Thnx Anyway

You can better regret that you have done something than regret the fact you done nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back