Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

DataGrid Control

Status
Not open for further replies.

JBats

Programmer
Aug 3, 2003
PH
I was using datagrid control bounded to ado recordset object. During development mode the program runs ok but when i build a package and install in a test computer, the datagrid control doesn't work properly. I already included the MSDATGRD.OCX in my package project. Is there any other OCX control that i've missed in my package?, pls help... tnx...

jbats

Please specify what kind of problem you are having with your grid? Is it only problem with grid or data access?
Jupbs

Is the test machine running the same version of mdac (ADO) as the development machine?

Thanks and Good Luck!

zemp

hello guys, thank for your concern, i already fixed my problem, my package and deployment files are lack of two dll's MSBIND.DLL and MSSTDFMT.DLL which is needed in data binding. The error before says CANNOT INITIALIZE DATA BINDING. tnx again.

jbats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back