Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Database window nailed to Access titlebar 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

murpl

Technical User
Mar 1, 2001
CA
I've asked this question in another forum but then realized that perhaps it was the wrong forum for the question. Or perhaps I'm just too impatient and find it hard to understand that other folks might just like to enjoy their weekend. LoL! (Btw, hope everyones weekend is/was great!)
Here's the problem: I've almost finished an Access db but it has to be REALLY finished by mondy AM... somehow, likely through my own stupidity, the Database view is awry. That is, whenever I call up the database window it appears but only the bottom portion of the window is visible! If I move all the toolbars and menubar it moves up even further and I can't "grab" the toolbar to drag it back down again!
How can I bring the whole window back into Access workspace?
Please help.

Tanks, Mike

If you go up to Window on the menu bar and click cascade does it bring it back into focus?

I can gain focus but I just can't see enough of it to work with it.

VMan. You are great. I don't remember seeing you around before, but I think I'm gonna like having you here!
techsupportgirl@home.com
Brainbench MVP for Microsoft Word

Well I appreciate the vote of confidence. This is my first week here.

:~/

That's me blushing.

murpl,
Bad choice of words on my part. Focus is not the issue, it's just off the screen. Did Window then cascade...or any other like tile horizontally work? Let me know.

Vman, you ARE great! <vbg>
Yes, that did it. I should have read a little more closely the first time. Thanx muchly! (Gave you a star for that.)
grin.gif

Thanks mate

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back