Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

DATABASE RESULTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

dance

Technical User
Nov 6, 2002
US
I am using FP 2002.
I created a form to send results to a database. FP created the database for me. I changed the name to .asp. I published the page and also the mdb file that resides in the fpdb folder.

I test it on line. The form confirmation works. But when I look in the Access file in the fpdb of the published site, the table is there with the fields, but no data is there.

What have I left out?

I have the same problem. Any help will be greatly appreciated!

[gorgeous]

Issys Pouerie
Systems Support Analyst
San Juan, Puerto Rico

Hi Guys,
this is occurring because your database has a primary key on field that is being duplicated.
Open your access database up and look at the table in design view. One of the fields will be primary key. Remove this primary key and republish your database.If you have any problems let me know the address of the database and I will take a look

Liam

If you can help, GREAT
If I can help, EVEN BETTER

My problem was that I had not published the "Global.asa" file. When I did that it worked fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back