Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

database restore

Status
Not open for further replies.

lapakhora

MIS
Jan 18, 2012
PK
I am not able to restore database from a callpilot 201i release 4 to callpilot 202i release 5. I am getting an error that due to server release difference database restore is not possible.
Is there any workaround for database restoration?? from release 4 to release 5.0

This is not an upgrade you are doing a platform migration. You will need to load the upgrade wizard (which you can download from the patch library) on both Callpilot servers. Run the upgrade utility on the 201i and it will walk you trhough the process. The upgrade utility will do the back up for you, that is the back up you will need to use. When you have completed that on the 201i you then run the same utility on the 202 it will ask if you have data to restore. You must use the back up that was done using the upgrade utility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back