Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Database item has been modified

Status
Not open for further replies.

mep1

IS-IT--Management
Jun 18, 2003
US
Hi,
I have a couple of stored procedures that I cannot access anymore. The error message I recieve is "The database item you selected has been modified or deleted. Do you want to refresh the project."
I have selected yes and no, but I cannot get the stored procedures back. I also cannot modifed, remove, or add new stored procedures.

Thanks,
mep

Addition,
I can open the stored procedures with the command Modify Procedures with the correct database open. But I can't do anything with any stored proecures from the project manager.

mep

Ramani,
Thanks, I tried cleaning up the project, refreshing, and a restart. No luck. I can't even add or remove a stored procedure.

mep

Closer, it must be a setting in my environment, I tried another machine and I was able to edit the stored procedures.

mep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back