Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Data Store Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

ckugo

IS-IT--Management
Jan 6, 2004
US
I am getting this error message in my event viewer.

"The Citrix MetaFrame Server failed to connect to the Data Store. Error - IMA_RESULT_NETWORK_FAILURE An unknown failure occurred while connecting to the database. "

Everything seems to be working fine for now, however I would like to see what is causing this error and fix it. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

Are you using an Access database for the Data Store or SQL (MS, Oracle, or DB2)?

If you have lost access to the Data Store then the server(s) will stop accepting connections after 96 hours of the loss since the licenses won’t be available.

Justyn

Justyn Worrell
MCP, MCSE, MCT, CCA, CCEA, CCI
SCSA, CCSA, CCSE, CCNA, AANG-UP

We are using an Access database. In the event viewer I am getting that message after every re-boot. I have noticed that it has been appearing for about 1 month now. Everything appears to be working fine though.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back