Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Data Repeater

Status
Not open for further replies.

RTDesi

MIS
Apr 17, 2001
US
I'm currently using a Data Repeater to display information from an access backend. I created an activeX control and made an .ocx file. I connected it to the datarepeater and have all the display areas linked to the corresponding fields in the database table. The problem is, it just keeps repeating the same record over and over. Anyone know what the deal is w/ that? Thanks in advance.

Did you ever solve your problem. We are having issues with the data repeater too. Please let me know if you're any wiser on the data repeater.

Hey RTDesi and fordman
i think i found the solution.well in my case it worked- try for yours.i was using data report instead of data repeater and had the same problem- data not refreshing and what i did was unload and loaded my connection object(data environment in my case), before showing the report everytime- that way the data gets refreshed.
so try it- i hope it should work.Good Luck
Anshu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back