Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Data recovery / unformat W98

Status
Not open for further replies.

ninny

Technical User
Mar 25, 2003
US
Hi@all!

I had formatted my Hard Disk with W98 and forgot to save all data before.
Can anybody help my to unformat this HD? Is there an pro to do this?

Thanks a lot to all!

The ninny ;-))

If you didn't install 98 over your previous Operating system and just formatted it then there is a program called Lost and Found (do a search on the internet for share or freeware). It will recover the files renaming a few but should be good enough for you to save what you need. You will need a 2nd hard drive installed in the machine.

where can i get a free data recovery software? I dont have much money to spend right now, and I need to revover some data one one partition. Can i recover data in one partition, and move it to another partition on the same hard drive?

My hard drive partition is lose. the system showing me the to logical drives D and E but the Bootable drive C is not showing the system i think the there is the partition problem please give me the solution of this problem i am very thanful to you.

mr qaiser
email: qsgq@yahoo.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back