Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Data Limitations for Linked OLE Object?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sub1700

Technical User
Aug 24, 2004
US
Hello all,

I have an OLE object on my form and it is linked to an Excel worksheet. I am encountering a problem where it will not display all rows of the worksheet. It stops at the same row every time no matter what worksheet file I use. Also, I have tried adding columns and it still stops at the same row, however it will display the new columns of data. I have tried all of the SizeMode properties as well as changing the OLE object height at runtime and design.

My only guess is that there is some sort of data size limitation. However, I am not sure since I am relatively new to VB and I would appreciate any feedback ideas you may have.

Thank you for your time,

PJ

I have a three page worksheet and the OLE control cuts off two-thirds of the way into the first page after 40-45 rows of information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back