Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Data is not printing from report

Status
Not open for further replies.

premiK

Programmer
Jan 8, 2002
CA
Hi

I have a crystal report(Version 6).
I am printing the report form delphi application, it print the data and text form any PC. But in one of my client is complining that they couldn't see the data on print out. I got the data from them and I try to from my PC I could get all.

Can any one tell me what is going wrong here or what may cause this problem.

Thank you Ver much

I've had problems when the printer setup made the output unreadably small, 10%. This was for Excel exports from Crystal 8.5, but it would be a point worth checking.

Just what is coming out? Blank sheets? Nothing at all? Data too small?

Madawc Williams
East Anglia, Great Britain

Thank you for your reply, the text field and special field like date are appearing on print out, but the database fields are not appearing on the report. When I look the tables through database desktop I could see the data in the database. So if there is data why it is not in the report?

The client could print all other reports except this specific report.

can you please help .

so other reports work fine but not this one...is that correct?

How did you develope this report? At the client site or on a cut of the database supplied to you by the client?

My guess is that the database has changed and no one has told you.

Take a look at the client's database and make sure nothing has changed

Jim Broadbent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back