Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

DAT/Definition Report Incorrect

Status
Not open for further replies.

coupleojars

IS-IT--Management
Mar 29, 2001
GB
Good Morning,
Using ePO 3 on a 700+ user environment. Everything is pretty much set to default and seems to be running OK, however when I run a "DAT /Definition Deployment Summary" it reports a large amount of machines out of date 3, 4 & 5 versions. I know these machines are up to date and even the DAT column in the report says they are but they still appear as not so. If I send a wake-up call it doesn't change the problem even when collecting all props is selected. The only way to rectify it is to click on the "Collect and send Props" button on the agent on each individual PC. Any sugestions how I could force the Database to re-collect info ?

Any suggestions gratefully received.

Try doing an agent wakeup call and checking the get full product properties option.

If you manage Groupshield with ePO, some versions report in a different format eg '4359' instead of '4.0.359', and in this case even though they are the same versions, the Groupshield has a higher number and gets reported as 'current'. I ended up removing Groupshield from ePO until I can get everything to the latest version which is supposed to fix the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back