Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

DAT and Replication

Status
Not open for further replies.

mvas457

Programmer
Apr 4, 2001
US
I'm currently using EPo 3.0.1 and something is updating the DAT to the master repository and also executing the replication to my two distributed repositories. I don't have the Repository Pull or the Replication tasks scheduled in the Scheduled Tasks. Does anyone know what could be executing this automatically? It happens almost immediately after the notification from NAI is received.

Thanks in advance,
mvas

check this location on your server it's where the tasks reside for pulls and pushes, anything with a GUID ID you know the long numbers that make no sence is a server task, you can open them and I've noticed on my server that there is one that was running but didn't show up under my tasks, who know just another clitch

Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Network Associates\Common Framework\Task

Xavi007 - Checked the path and removed those.

Nick - Yes, global updating is turned on, however the Product Guide states that, "When global updating is enabled, you can deploy product updates as soon as you check in the corresponding packages to the master repository." The problem is, I'm not checking in any packages or updates manually nor do I have any job scheduled to do so. The system is still doing this on it's own, (checking in the new dat to the master and distributed repositories).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back