Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

DAPs don't load even though Office Web Components installed

Status
Not open for further replies.

marle35

Programmer
Jul 17, 2007
The Data Access Pages work on some computers, but not others. The DAPs were made with Access 2000. Internet Explorer is used in all cases. What are some possible reasons that no data loads?

marle35,

your question is too ambiguous. Please define what you mean by "not working". What should be happening as oppossed to what (or what not) is happening.
If the code is the exact same on all computers, what's different about the computers? Are they all on the same operating system? Do they all have the same version of I.E.
Do the different users have different admin rights?

Not working" means webpages open, but no data from recordsets load. Same OS and same browser. Administrator rights are the same as far as I can tell.

Let me ask this- do Office XP Web Components work with DAPs made with Access 2000?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back