Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Cycling through records?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dostani

MIS
Jul 26, 2002
US
OK Techs here's my problem. First I am entering a PO online customer data ok no problem but I am not sure how to cycle through a set of 20 items per PO with qty's and have it write record by record. Not a true blue programmer so take it easy on me will ya. Examples most helpful..and appreciated.

Dostani

I am assuming you already have this entered in the database. Then you just need to create a recordset and use the repeat region server behavior to list all the records.

Dodge20

Actually The way I am reading me message I checked it for proper wording is I am trying to write qty = 1 part# 1 description 1 to a table and add the next record item to the next record and so on in one table hope this clears up the confusion.

as dodge20 has said, bind each field into a table cell, then select the tr and go to Server Behaviours click on the + and select repeat region

Cheech

[Peace][Pipe]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back