Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Customize Outlook Web Access Logon Page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 2, 2003
US
I should begin by saying that I am new to Outlook Web Access. My question is this:
- We have OWA enabled on our Exchange 2003 and all is OK. When users log into OWA, they immediately get the username-password pop-up box. Once they log off, they do see the MS generic logoff page. I'd like to customize that logon page, but I am not sure I know where to find it. I found a logon.asp in the bin/auth folder but I am not sure that this is the right file.
Suggestions anyone?

To enable the logon.asp is a pita (pain in the a@@), lol. An easy solution is to create a webpage and create a forward on that page to the default webmail logon page. What you will get is the main page will load then prompt you for the logon info.

so your custom page in the backround and the logon screen in the front.

ex. create your default page, index.html, make it the way you want your page to look. Then within that page put a foward command to the webmail page
This is a very common solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back