Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Customize monthly report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jnan

Technical User
Feb 24, 2011
US
How to customize the summary sale, how to put the hole report in one page? Or take some information that I don't need of the report? It's a lof ink and papers Thanks

I guess it depends on the system from what I've seen there are some systems that can integrate with Excel I believe so you could just build a speadsheet that you like and have your system write data to there.

Yeah, it would depend on what system you have. Micros uses CrystalReports to design reports.

I have radiant running aloha , using windows XP. Can you please walk me through how to do it Thanks

Sorry, don't have much experience in the Aloha system. I don't know what their report backend is. Does the system have Crystal Reports installed? It is a common program for this purpose. Although, some companies charge more for the ability to create and edit reports, so that may be a consideration as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back