Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Customize MICROS receipt printing

Status
Not open for further replies.

f4rid

IS-IT--Management
Mar 7, 2017
VE
Hello guys!

I would like to know if any of you have some customizing guide for the 3700 receipts.

I could make it print an order, but when there's more than 1 item, it only says "Delivery" since it's the menu level that I choose, and nothing else.

I need it to specify the entire order and the totals at the end of the receipt.

Can anyone help me out with this requirement, or a guide?

Thanks a lot!

3700 Receipts hand out to customers should not be changed because of the corporate identity of the Company.
Every MICROS System Worldwide can be know by the receipt.

The Handling for the Arabian Countries is printed the guest check by the isl. From right to left.

Do you need the Order Receipt for the Kitchen/Beverage or the GuestCheck ?

Best Regards
Andi

Hey @POSKitchen!

Thanks for the reply.

The issue that I have in my restaurant is that the receipt when I introduce the tender only prints de Menu Level and the total:
Receipt_wkddkb.jpg

I need it to print the details of the receipt (menu items with the price) and Subtotal, Tax and Total. Like I could make it, but as a PreCheck, but it let the table open, and it's what I need to get printed as receipt:
PreCheck_bcf8hh.jpg

Is there a way that I could configure the details on the precheck to be printed in the receipt like it is shown?

I think it has something to do with the configuration of the templates, if you could help me out or if you want to schedule a remote session (paid, of course) it'll be really nice!

Thanks a lot!

@f4rid Hello, I see that you use the system in Venezuela. If you need help contact Gustavo Villarroel +584146481607. He will guide you through the process.

So from what i understand you want on tender (payment) to print the entire bill showing the tender and payment?
Not having a sysyem in front of me if you go into your config tenders select a tender and right side with options is "print check"
select it and on tender it will reprint the entire check showing the tender used, and change due or tip. cash, visa etc. you must check for each tender setup in your system.

Hey @mrmicros,

This is the configuration that I have for my tenders:
Capture_rupztj.jpg

Which options do you suggest me to check?

Thanks a lot!

check if you have in the print classes the checkmarks print on check activated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back