Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Customer Database Restore release 7.5 using UCM

Status
Not open for further replies.

lapakhora

MIS
Jan 18, 2012
PK
Hi, I am upgrading[sub] a meridian 11c release 4.5 to release 7.5 on a CPMG card. I am having problem restoring customer database using UCM deployment manager. I have archived of old customer database (i took backup Using LD143 upgrade command on a PCMCIA, I also have database backup using BKO command). I get a pop up of successful database restore message but the CONTINUE TAB on the page is still Greyed out, I cannot click CONTINUE Tab to finish the procedure. Can somebody help??

I've had this, I just restored it from the CS side in ld43. then did the usual edd new back up on a different media & full re-boot

Remember if it doesn't work hit it harder

Scott UK

I had some strang things happen during the deployment---and it was browser related---if using IE---try firefox, and if you are using firefox--try IE

I tried both IE and Firefox but CONTINUE Button is still Grey/Cannot click that CONTINUE button....I have restored using LD and it is OK...But still scratching my head why it is not working using IE/Firefox...Can somebody other shed a light or advise??

First of all Firefox should never be used with UCM at all as only IE is supported. That being said, if you have a newer version of IE be sure to run the site in compatibility view. You can make sure to always use compatibility view by going to: Tools --> compatibility view settings and check Display all website in compatibility view. This is one of the first things I check when it doesn't work for me. And then we have JAVA, I don't know where to start with that one. Just make sure you have a working java on your machine, and preferably only 1 Java version installed if you experience problems.

I2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back